Google Drive is the solution so that you can have your files with you wherever you go , using cloud technology, which means that our files are stored on Google’s own servers so that we can access them whenever and wherever we want, remember that the service is accessible from computers or mobile devices. Currently this service has as competitors services such as Onedrive , Dropbox , Mega , iCloud among others …
This service in its most basic plan is free, we have 15 GB for us to be able to save the files that we believe necessary, in addition tools of this service are available from other services, many of them are not even from Google, seeing that this storage is present from satisfying way in ways other similar services could only dream of.
Some benefits of Google Drive:
- Get backup for your most important files.
- Use the application to manage your files from mobile devices.
- We can easily send large files to family friends, colleagues or whoever you deem necessary.
- Open and edit various types of documents directly.
- In its most basic plan we have up to 15 GB free.
Access the Google Drive service:
In this article we will see the various ways in which we can access the service, in addition to providing relevant information about it and that will help you better enjoy it, safety recommendations for us not to have problems in handling this great service which is already one of the leaders in its sector.
Enter my Google Drive
Google Drive is accessible in various ways, below we will explain how to do it, first, from our computers and then explain how to do it from mobile devices (Cell phones or Tablets) …
1. Enter Drive from my PC:
Access Google Drive from my computer (Website):
You can access the storage service very easily from your computer, for this we could use the option to do it through its official website, with the help of our favorite browser (Chrome, Mozilla, Edge or whichever you prefer) just go to link below quoted:
Login web page:
- If you already have a Google session logged in, you will not need a login, however if it is not yet logged in or if this is not the account with which you want to access the Google Drive service, you will have to log out and log in again with the account you want.
- If we have not logged in yet, we will have to identify ourselves with our email address (or phone number) and Google password.
- If we do not remember our access data, we can request their recovery.
- If everything has gone well we can enjoy the service
- You can create elements in it.
- You can easily upload your files or folders from a hard drive or pendrive.
- You can easily share the files you have
- Many other functions are waiting for you.
2. Enter Google Drive (cell phone or Tablet):
Download the application from Google Drive:
If what you want is to access the service from your mobile devices because for this you can make use of the convenient applications, Google has prepared an exclusive for the Drive service that works perfectly for both Android and iOS devices, if you still do not have it, you can search and download it directly from your application store, here are some links that may be useful in this regard:
Download Google Drive app
- Once we have the application installed on our mobile device, we proceed to open it, when doing so we will be asked to identify ourselves.
- We must put our Google user and our respective password
- Enjoy the services, tools and functions that it offers.
This service on Android devices, usually comes pre-installed from the Factory.
Other services that might be of interest:
Bad or no connection:
One of the things that we must check before worrying is our Internet connection, in the case of using the web page our browser will tell us about a connection problem, in the case of the Application it opens but does not allow access , use of the service because it needs the Internet.
I forgot my password
If we have forgotten our password then we will have to recover it, before doing so we must update it (change it), follow the steps described below …
- We go as if we want to log in.
- When we get to the request to enter our password, we give the option ‘ Other ways to log in ‘ if it is possible, if it is not possible, we can choose from the list another option to recover and establish a new password, for this we give it to the option: ‘ Have you forgotten your password? ‘.
- We choose the way in which we can recover the password and we follow the steps that will be indicated there.
What you do not know about google de drive
For many, this tool still represents a mystery, what the googledrive service offers represents one of the best facets of the google company and its services.
It is nothing more than a service provided by Google for hosting online data, presenting the capacity of 15 Gb free for users, with the ability to expand them through specific payments.
What are the benefits of a google drive account?
There are very few who know the benefits of googledrive , and generally these are infinite, because with each update it becomes better and more functional. Some of its best known functions:
- Store and access documents from anywhere: this, it could be said, its greatest benefit, since it can be accessed from any device that has an internet connection, to share, download or edit any type of file.
- Collaborate and edit: the accommodation manager has the function of being edited for greater efficiency, it even has the option that you take part in new projects to improve it.
- Ease of search: As it is natural that a google service has simplicity when locating a specific file, Googledrive presents the same characters, the search can be executed with engines such as date, creator, type, origin and endless margins that They will facilitate your search in seconds.
And what are the benefits?
- Within your reach at any time, imagine that you need some type of file but you cannot have it because it is on your computer, this is precisely what google drive fights.
- You can save any file, Google drive supports an infinite number of formats, so you will not have problems with that.
- You can edit it wherever you want, you just have to get your file and that’s it.
- You can generate forms about a file, and thus make your point of view known and that of others.
Don’t have an email account yet?
You can easily get a new account!
Google Drive plans
How much does Google Drive Storage cost?
We have to say that although the basic service is free for everyone, there are certain plans with more storage capacity, obviously below we present the list of plans, approximately at the exchange rate:
Google Drive plans:
- 15 GB: Free basic plan
- 100 Gb: 2 dollars
- 200GB: $ 3
- 2 TB: $ 10
- 10 TB: $ 100
- 20 TB: $ 200
- 30 TB: $ 300
* Price list updated to date: January 10, 2019
As you can see, the prices are very competitive, as well as compared to other services, this one is run by Google, an Internet giant.
Additional benefits for Paid users
Room to growChange your storage plan at any time.
Help from Google expertsGet help related to Google products and servicesOption to add relativesShare your plan with up to 5 other people
Member benefitsGoogle Play credits, special hotel prices and much more
Google Drive a great ally in your Gmail email
With Google Drive, size doesn’t matter
Have you ever heard that size does matter or on the contrary that it does not matter, this is a very old discussion but the truth is, Gmail and Google came together to demonstrate that size does not matter with it in sending attachments from Gmail up to 10Gb through Google drive. If 10Gb if you want to check it out for yourself, I invite you to follow the following steps.
So that you can send a file in this way forgetting the concern of the size of taking care not to overload a document or simply reducing the quality of some video to be able to send it, even for Gmail by itself it would be impossible since it only has 25Mb per message. this is here Google Drive, which is a cloud storage system from Google itself. With this procedure, you can attach files to an email with a size of even 10 Gb as I said before,
For this, all you have to do is start creating your message and then click on the Google Drive icon, and you will be able to attach the attachment you want to send so quickly and easily you will break the limitations.
Free WhatsApp backups with Google Drive:
WhatsApp and Google are friends, that is why the storage space that your WhatsApp backup copies occupy will not be deducted from your storage quota, that is why no matter how much space these copies have, you should not worry about your storage in Google Drive since this storage is free, for example, if our backup weighs 2 GB and in our Google Drive plan it is 10 GB, you will still have those 10 GB!
Other related services:
Before ending you may be interested …
About this post:
Article written by JM, Rusa and Dugarte, published on the website: Login to see more articles about Google services, especially its email service, you can continue browsing this website.
Other services provided by Google:
There are many cloud storage services on the market, however few are as recommended as the one offered by Google, since it provides us with a wide range of tools and functions, as well as a very secure system guaranteed by one of the largest Internet companies.
Gmail is Google’s email service, it is currently the most used email service in the world above other services such as Outlook or Yahoo Mail, Google mail offers us everything we need in addition to very innovative tools that they will simplify life.
For more information: Gmail
Have your own diary on the Internet so you can write what you consider convenient, you do not need to have studied HTML courses or creating web pages, with Blogger you can do it very easy and free.
For more information: Blogger
This service practically does not need any introduction, the largest video portal in the world is Google, from which we can share our own videos as well as enjoy the almost infinite number of videos that this platform has for us.
For more information: Youtube