Telegram, a messaging service, can be enjoyed both from your mobile device (through its own application) and also from the computer (through the web or desktop version).
What is Telegram?
Telegram is a very popular messaging service of Russian origins , and it has been in operation for several years (since 2013). This could be said to be an option to WhatsApp, and although in many things (functions and features) it may be similar, the truth is that Telegram can offer things that might interest us since it has additional things to offer us, and many prefer it for that it is simply not part of a gigantic corporation such as WhatsApp which is owned by the super giant Facebook.
Access to use Telegram:
In this article we will see the ways in which we can access the Telegram service , which offers many ways to enjoy its service, from various types of mobile devices, in this article we will explain it to you !; We will also explain a little about its main functions and characteristics that this service offers, as well as provide security recommendations that never hurt.
What does Telegram offer us?
- Efficient and fun chats
- Groups and channels
- Share files
- Secret chats
- Calls and video calls
- Possibility of making payments
How to enter my Telegram chat?
Login to Telegram
Enter this service:
This service offers us different ways for us to use the service, everything will depend from which device you want to access in addition to your own preferences, now we will see the most used ways and explain them, first we will see how to do it from our cell phone (most recommended way) to pass then to see how to do it from our computer (PC).
1. Use Telegram from our cell phone (or Tablet)
If we are in the comfort of our mobile device, the best way to use it is with its own application which is designed for us to get the most out of this service in an easy and simple way, the first thing we must do is have it installed This application on our device, if we still do not have it we have to download it for free from our application store, look for it as Telegram in the Google Play Store if you use Android or in the App Store if you use iOS, you can follow the links that I will leave below if you do do you consider necessary:
Next steps to use Telegram:
- Once we install the application , we proceed to open it.
- We enter our phone number
- We confirm our phone number. For this you will receive an SMS message with the confirmation code.
- We wait for the synchronization, if there is a previous backup, these will be recovered as well as the sent and received files.
- We enjoy Telegram.
Remember to keep this App updated:
If we are going to use the application on our device, do not forget to keep this App updated, this will ensure that you always have the latest features and functions at hand, on the security side it is also good since these updates correct errors detected in previous versions.
Night mode (dark) in the application:
If you are one of those who like to use applications with dark mode then you have good news since your application allows it, you will be able to read your messages more comfortably in low light environments.
2. Use Telegram from my computer
If we are on our computer, we can access the service without having to install absolutely anything, we just have to use our favorite web browser ( Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge or the one of your choice), we just have, as a first step, go to the next link…
Login web page:
- When we are on the aforementioned website, the first thing we will be asked to do is enter our country, by default the system should recognize which country we are in, so this should not be a major problem.
- After entering the country, we will be asked for our telephone number, we must enter this to continue with the login.
- Follow the instructions that they will give you so that you can access this service.
About the web version of Telegram:
- You will not consume data or the battery of your smartphone or tablet.
- You can easily send audios, PDFs, Excels, videos, photos, files in general up to 1.5 GB.
- What is sent to Telegtram, on mobile or from the web, is saved in the service’s cloud.
Shortcomings of the web version of Telegram:
Telegram is designed for mobile devices, that is why from its web version we will have some limitations, such as the absence to create an account from our computer, that is why we can only use the previously created Telegram account, and we have to access to the web version using our mobile phone.
Telegram Desktop (Computer program):
Telegram Desktop is a program (application) for computers, synchronizing our Telegram account in it so that we can use the Telegram chat. Currently this program is available for Windows, MacOS, Linux .
To use it you will have to download the program and install it on your computer.
For more information and download: https://desktop.telegram.org/
Activate this option so that nobody uses your account:
Two-step verification for more security:
If you have two-step verification activated, we have to perform an additional step to the classic login by SMS code of the service, this is an additional security measure, it could be said for cases in which it is believed that someone wants now or in the future try to access our account.
If you think you need this option, follow these steps: Settings> Privacy and security> Two-step verification
Remember to set a recovery email:
The recovery email will allow you to recover your account in case we forget, for example, if we forget our password to access, and also try to protect your recovery email, take care of it with a very good password and even activate the two-step verification option if there is that option.
Virtual meeting service:
- Open Zoom
- Open Google Meet
- Open Skype
Don’t you have a Telegram account yet?
Sign up for the service:
The registration from the mobile is similar to the registration that we could do in other messengers, the first thing we must have, the Telegram application is already installed, once we have it we can start the registration process. If this is the first time we use it, we will be asked to register using a telephone number …
New Telegram account from the App:
The first thing we must do to use Telegram is download the App:
Next steps to obtain our account:
- Once we have the application installed we must open it.
- Now that we have the App open we give the option ” Start ” to create our account.
- As a first step, we will be asked to enter our phone number that will be linked to our account, an SMS will be sent to you with a verification code that we must enter in the App.
- We enter our personal data and continue with the registration process …
- We synchronize our App with our phone contacts.
- We enjoyed the service.
Do people need to know my number?
In Telegram we can use private chat as well as groups without the need to share our phone number, by default your phone number is only available to people added in your phone book.
You can change the preferences follow these steps: Settings> Privacy and security> Phone number .
Popular Internet services:
Before continuing with this article you may be interested …
Log out of Telegram:
From the application:
- For iOS : Go to Settings, then Edit, then Sign out.
- For Android or Desktop : Go to Settings> “…”> Sign out.
About logging out and secret chats:
When you log out of your account, your chats stored in the cloud will not be lost, however you will lose the chats and messages that you will have in the ” Secret Chats ”
News from Telegram November 2020:
Telegram continues to improve and in November new features or functions arrived that will surely be to our liking, I present to you the new that this App brings us:
- Multiple pinned messages : Now you can not only pin one message but as many as you consider necessary.
- Real-time location now improved: You will now also be alerted when one of your contacts is nearby and in which direction they are looking or heading.
- Playlists of your files , if you send many audio files at the same time, these will be grouped in a PlayList, to make it easier for you to manage or play them.
- Other news more!
Why use Telegram?
Virtues of the Telegram service:
- You could say that we have an ideal combination between the classic SMS and email .
- We can use this service both from mobile devices and also from computers.
- It is considered one of the best options among similar services, safe, efficient and with a large number of features, in short, a very complete option.
- You can create groups, called super groups, in which up to 5,000 people can participate.
- Use the cloud so that your users do not have to worry about the space it occupies on their mobile devices.
- You can send files up to 1.5 GB, a super large amount compared to other messaging services.
- You have options to make your conversations very, very safe and secret.
- The chat offers many tools to liven up our conversations
- You can very easily invite your friends to use this service.
- You can know if your messages have been read or not, it is a feature that it shares and works in a similar way to WhatsApp, with the popular Cheks.
- It has help support for its users.
Better privacy and information security?
It could also be said that Telegram is still in the hands of its original creators not being linked to large companies, such as Facebook or Google, which have been accused of using their users’ data for commercial purposes, and some even suspect that they study our behaviors, to put it elegantly, to offer us publicity among other things, in front of these Telegram is shown as a safer option in relation to our privacy.
You can communicate with people without knowing their number.
Although it is possible to communicate with the person in question simply if we have this person added in our contacts and who in turn uses Telegram (as it currently works with other messengers) currently in this service you can find them also knowing their aliases.
Don’t have an email account yet?
About this article:
For other articles like this stay on hotmailloginn.com .
Currently the Telegram service is based in Dubai, and this project is currently in the hands of Pavel and Nikolai Durov.
WhatsApp is the most popular messenger at the moment, this would be a direct competition of Telegram, the green messenger has many interesting things, among which the ease of using it stands out, since it is easy to get used to it, it offers us a very efficient chat and with many tools to entertain it, a very good service for free calls and video calls, the popular States, a function more typical of social networks but that has been integrated and with great success in this popular messenger and much more.
For more information:
- Login to WhatsApp
- Login to WhatsApp Web
- Create WhatsApp
This is the Facebook messenger, a very efficient chat system to, mainly, keep communicated with the users of the community of the most used social network in the world, although it also works independently of it, so much so that for each one of these there is an application, one as a social network and another as a messenger, although it is also worth noting that in the web version both are linked from the social network, although if what we want is only chat we can enter the exclusive website of Messenger This service is very similar to that offered by WhatsApp, taking into account that WhatsApp is also a service owned by the Facebook company.
For more information:
- Login to Facebook
- Login Facebook Messenger
- Create Facebook